Friday, September 12, 2008

Back in business!

I know, it has been a while since we have last spoken…wasn’t going to continue blogging after the trip as it was basically just my online journal, but I had so much fun writing it that I thought I’d continue it..just putting up random race reports and results and other interesting things which have been happening!

So not much has happened since I’ve been back..started and finished school again, working at the bike shop, got sick, started back training, saw the girls and Gus ride amazingly at junior nationals… which pretty much leads us to about here :)

This weekend is my first race since the States. Was meant to ride Cootamundra a few weeks back but I got hit with the flu which seems to have been plaguing Canberra as of late. So tomorrow is my comeback race. I’m road tripping down with Chloe (my awesomely cool riding buddy) and her family to Wangaratta down in Victoria (about 5hr drive). Saturday is a crit and Sunday is a 100km road race. First half is uphill and second half basically downhill.. we are racing with the open women, glad I’m allowed to ride in my 12, reckon i'll be needing it! Oh, and that’s another thing.. I’m now officially an Elite Woman… no more juniors for me!! Have to admit, I’m a bit scared..but we generally race the women anyway, so it shouldn’t be too bad!

Anyway, that’s all from me…will update when I return, hopefully with some good news :)

Take care
xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice. Keep it up- remember: I'm one of the 10 people who read this!