Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Karool - an experience like no other

Yesterday I had the pleasure of going to get a massage with Jill Dobkin at her studio which she calls 'Karool', the Australian Aboriginal word for 'Stone'. Located in the Narrabundah business park, it is definitely one of Canberra's best kept secrets.

I was fortunate enough to stumble upon this gem at my weekly pilates class in which Jill is a participant. Jill suggested that I should come and pay her a visit after displaying my obvious muscle soreness and tightness in our last class (post SEs mind you) and I accepted, after all what did i have to lose!

After an initial consultation where Jill asked questions about my current health, injuries and general well-being based upon which she then created a self-care strategy plan to enable me to live a better quality lifestyle which she sent me shortly after the treatment. After the assessment, I was rewarded with 2hrs of pure bliss. I had warm basalt stones to sooth and relax my tired muscles..Reflexology to subtly release tension from various parts of my body...It was an experience like no other i've had before. I left 'Karool' feeling refreshed, energized, relax and like a heavy weight had been lifted off my shoulders...My body hadn't felt this good in a long time!

To say the least, I'd say Jill is a magician but don't just take my word for it and go pay Jill a visit yourself!!!

For more details check ou www.karoolmassage.com.au

Take care
xx

No comments: