Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Bad day

Today on our schedule was track racing! But we also had to do a 80km ride in the morning. Hopped on the bike and my legs were still sore from the weekend… I was tired and really unmotivated. Anyway, cruised around for just over 3hrs. When we got back, had some food and checked the old facebook and email, had a shower and retreated back to bed.. god I was stuffed! woke up about 2hrs later and basically just cruised around and ate anything that i saw until it was time to leave for racing.

Corrine, a lady i met up in Union Vale who was also at Fitchburg, was coming down and so we met up and she gave me a cycle cap from her club which was pretty cool! She also wrote us a list of things to see and do when we go to NYC tomorrow. She's really sweet!

Anyway, on the racing schedule tonight was an Elimination, 5km Scratch and then a 6km Points race... In the scratch I did a few attacks but my legs were shot and then got boxed with about 5 people left...In the scratch same deal and my legs had nothing left for the sprint. After the scratch i was feeling really down and tird and quite sick so Rick and I decided that i was done for the night. Mickey did really well though, winning every event and so did the other girls! Seemed that a hard weekend of racing did them good where as it completely boxed me! Damn.. well hopefully I feel better tomorrow because will need all my strength to walk around NYC for 12 hrs lol

So not a very exciting day, prob a bad day...Haven't really had any of them yet so thats good... Think it's just cause of the 2 week hump... your bit tired, missing home and friends.

Take care
xo

No comments: